- Responsible of all Front of House evening operations and ensure duty of care of guests in accordance with the hotel’s standards and procedures.
- Attend emergencies and complaints from guests and liaise with departments concerned for remedial actions.
Qualifications, Profile & Experience:
Living in the Plaines Wilhems region will constitute an advantage.
- HSC / Bac / International Baccalaureat, with an NTC 2 in related field.
- Past experience of at least 2 years in a similar position in the hospitality sector will constitute an advantage.
- Pleasant personality, coupled with a high level of integrity
- Good IT and administrative skills.
- Fluent in English and French, both spoken and written.
- Able to work independently and/or in team in a dynamic work environment
- Resourceful, ability to work under pressure, guests orientated, dedicated, supervision / leadership skills.
- Good & charming personality to be able to present himself on behalf of the hotel management.
- Able to work on shift system, in the evening and on week-ends and public holidays.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.