Closing Date 31.03.18
The job incumbent shall be responsible of assisting the Kitchen Manager in the coordination of the overall kitchen operations and staff activities.
Qualification, profile and experience:
• NC Level 2 food production / Certificate in hospitality management.
• Past experience of 2 years in a comparable position in the hospitality industry.
• Dynamic and customer service oriented
• Able to work independently and in team environment
• Able to effectively organise workload and meet deadlines
• Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
• Any equivalent combination of education and experience
• Able to work at irregular hours, at night and on a shift system.
• Living in the Plaines Wilhems region will constitute an advantage