Reporting to the eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, your role is to contribute to development and implementation of the organic and paid social media and content strategy across all of the organization’s assets whilst ensuring that all contents are on-brand and according to the set tone of voice of each asset.
Outline of job role and purpose:
· Develop content strategies aligned with the short-term and long-term marketing targets of the company
· Collaborate with marketing and design teams both internally & externally to plan, develop and execute digital contents, styles and layouts.
· Create and publish engaging content across all managed assets.
· Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
· Liaise with content writers both internally and externally to ensure brand consistency in every content developed.
· Optimize content according to the SEO strategy of the company's respective digital assets.
· Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic and drive brand awareness and generate online sales.
· Develop an editorial calendar for all the managed assets of the organization.
· Participate in events to provide for live social media coverage as and when required.
· Meet with the company clients on a regular basis to plan their content strategy and report on their respective assets.
· Use of analytical tools to analyze and report performance across the social media platforms for each digital asset.
Candidate profile and qualifications:
· 2+ years of experience and/or studying social media, marketing, communications or journalism
· Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
· Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
· Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
· Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
· Have good communication skill in French and English
· Have the ability to work with a high level of attention to detail