- To assist the Land Surveyor in his daily site and office works and assist the Manager Land Surveying in his daily works.
- To draft plans and Survey Reports
- Be able to utilize Computer aided Design Software and other software related to draft and manipulate plans.
- Be able to manipulate and work with survey equipment like Total Stations, Automatic Levels or GPS.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A Diploma in Design and Architectural technology or in other related field.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Knowledgeable in surveying and measurements, drafting, and mathematics.
- Proficiency in CAD software and ability to learn new software.
- Be organise, precise and accurate.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.